2015-2016 PRESEASON POLL

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I have to say it's about right as far as pre season polls go. The Heels should be #1 no doubt. The only wat I see them losing a game or NC is because of poor officiating which they seem to be victims of a lot. OFC
 

aah555

Junior
Apr 13, 2010
3,064
242
0
I have to say it's about right as far as pre season polls go. The Heels should be #1 no doubt. The only wat I see them losing a game or NC is because of poor officiating which they seem to be victims of a lot. OFC

Agreed. While I think this is a year where there are no great teams, it's also a year where UNC's clearly the most complete team with the fewest question marks entering into the season. Unlike last year, for instance, where teams like Duke, UK, Wisconsin, Arizona, and even UVA were largely dominant for much of the year, I tend to think this will be a year where the gap between the top and the rest will not be that great and we may see lots of upsets when we finally get to March. In other words, a lot like 2010, 2011, or 2013.
 

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
I think there were five or so teams last year better than any one team this year. I think that might make for another weird champion kind of year, like UConn's winning as a 7 seed in 2014.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition