2021-22 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Please use this thread if you have PSU tix to sell, or are looking to purchase PSU tix.

Neither BWI nor I get involved in the process -- you set your terms, how you want others to communicate with you, etc.

I don't have season tix, and will probably be looking to attend a match or two, so I may even participate a bit in the thread for that purpose.

Good luck, and please use common sense in this thread. I would suggest that if you're selling tix, that in the 1st sentence you indicate the opponent, the date, how many you have to sell (perhaps in bold). It makes it easier for others to scroll through and find what they are seeking. Same general advice for those that are seeking tix -- put the opponent, the date, and how many you are seeking in the 1st sentence of your post (perhaps in bold).

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
Forgive me if this isn't allowed, but I have two Anthony Cassar Bobbleheads that were given out at Rec a couple of years ago--still in the box. Would prefer close the deal at Rec this season, if we can--send me your offers it looks like DMs may work here, but if not, find me at my username at ye olde' gmail.

Last edited:

CambriaLion

Oct 12, 2021
Two season tickets for sale including the BJC match for $355.00.

tickets are sold

Last edited:

Hulk

Oct 17, 2021
4 tickets available for Army. Seats next to each other in a row. Message or email me. I think that works for ON3

412Mike

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone know when tickets might go on sale for the tOSU match at the BJC? I figure that’s my best bet for being able to get tickets to a match

PSU Yinzer

Oct 11, 2021
I have electronic tickets available for the Army dual. Three tickets in S2U, Row J, seats 17, 19 & 21. $15 each. Text me at 610-952-3775. Last minute wrangling trying to get my PSU student son to go with some buddies didn’t work-out due to conflicts.

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
I have a single paper ticket in N5L for tonight that I’d be happy to give someone, no charge. Email me at my username @ gmail if interested.

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
Lehigh match Sunday Dec 5th at 2pm - 2 tickets for sale
I have two SRO tickets for the Lehigh meet that I will sell at list cost, which I need to confirm but think is $23 each.

you can email me at psu paul 86 at the google email, remove the spaces and make it a real email address.

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
I have 3 nice seats (paper tickets, will have to meet up before the match) in N5L, row 10 for Lehigh. Face value. Hit me up via my username at gmail.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2021
I have 4 tickets in W1L available for the India Match on 1/9. If interested, send email to [email protected]
e-tickets ONLY so must have Ticket Master account to receive transfer.

SOLD

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2021
I have 4 tickets in W1L available for the Nebraska Match on 2/6. If interested, send email to [email protected]
e-tickets ONLY so must have Ticket Master account to receive transfer
SOLD

Last edited:

Sneedram55

Oct 31, 2021
I have 4 tickets available for the Indiana match on 1/9. S4U row J. Would transfer tickets via the psu athletic app (ticket Master). Email me if you're interested.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Hulk

Oct 17, 2021
Just added for tickets to Indiana match, seats N1U Row D, seats 10,12,14,16. All next to each other. Listed on ticket master. $10 each.

R8430

Oct 29, 2021
I have two tickets for tonight's Ohio State match. They are in Section 120L, Row GG. I cannot make it because of the weather.

Price: Free

email me at [email protected] and I will send them via digital transfer to your email address or text number.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I'm on a listserv and received this earlier today. If any of you could help this individual out, that would be great:

MESSAGE FROM VICTOR:

I am looking for 5 tixs to the Penn State v Rider last home wrestling match of the season at Rec Hall on Feb. 20.

A close friend asked me if I could snag some tixs. His doctors told him if he has a bucket list to do it now since they project he only has 6 months left.

He wants to take his 3 grandsons (triplets, 6years old) to a Penn State wrestling match at Rec Hall. He told me he would feel happy if he knew he hooked them on wrestling before he passed. The magic of a match at Rec Hall.

I will pay for the tix. The closer to the mat the better. Contact me at [email protected]

Dec 23, 2021
NCAA championship tickets
I have 1 set of 2 seats together for session 4 (semifinals)
2 seats in section 218 row 4 and 2 in 219 row 7 (will sell as pairs) - $50/ticket

Also have a single FAN experience ticket for sessions 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6. Includes OPEN BAR and TAILGATE FOOD for 1.5 hours prior to each session. Meet/greet/photo opt with a different former NCAA champion and championship trophy before each session.
section 124, row 5 (you will be with other PSU fans) - Contact me for price of each

Last, 1 ALL-SESSION standard ticket.
section 105, row 12 - $450

message me here if interested with your contact info or email me at mailto:[email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaos

Hulk

Oct 17, 2021
I have two all session NCAA Wrestling Championship tickets in Detroit for all sessions for sale $325 each. Each ticket gets you into all sessions. First row section 226 seats seats 13 and 14. The tickets are like 50 yard line tickets, dead center in arena, also in the Penn State section. Will transfer via email. Text me at 570-877-0968.

Last edited:

BaccaFarmer

Oct 12, 2021
Please use this thread if you have PSU tix to sell, or are looking to purchase PSU tix.

Neither BWI nor I get involved in the process -- you set your terms, how you want others to communicate with you, etc.

I don't have season tix, and will probably be looking to attend a match or two, so I may even participate a bit in the thread for that purpose.

Good luck, and please use common sense in this thread. I would suggest that if you're selling tix, that in the 1st sentence you indicate the opponent, the date, how many you have to sell (perhaps in bold). It makes it easier for others to scroll through and find what they are seeking. Same general advice for those that are seeking tix -- put the opponent, the date, and how many you are seeking in the 1st sentence of your post (perhaps in bold).
For any PSU’ers looking to go to Detroit: Just listed 4 tickets for NCAA’s in PSU section 227 (row 5) on Stubhub. $700 per seat for all 6 sessions.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

PSUFan1

Nov 16, 2021
Any Penn State Fan still looking for NCAA tickets, I have 2 pairs in the PSU section 226. First set is Row 1 dead center of arena. Second set is Row 10 seats are on the end of the row. Will transfer via email. Please text me 812-454-5964