2022 BWI College Football Pick'Em Results

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Once again, I invite you to join the BWI College Football Pick'Em. With the exception of the 2020 year due to the pandemic, we've conducted a BWI College Football Pick'Em every year since 2001. Last year, we had the added challenge of starting the competition on the old platform, and moving it to this platform on Nov. 1, but the Pick'Em carried on (in large part due to the contestants). As always, the competition is just for bragging rights. There is no entry fee to participate, and you don't win any money for winning the BWI College Football Pick'Em.

To join, CLICK HERE
(https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college)

I caution again that the process I go through to set up a group is not the same as someone that is joining a group. As such, I'm not certain of the order of the process, so if any of the below is out of sequence, please post a corrected order and I'll edit this post.

From the above LINK, select the Join a Group pushbutton

From the Join Group screen, go to the right side.

In the Group ID# field, enter: 5343

In the Password field, enter "pennstate"

Then, select the Join Group pushbutton

At this point, you'll have to create a handle. In Yahoo's lingo, that is your "Pick Set Name." Please try to use your board handle as your Pick Set Name. (Note: I believe the default is to have your e-mail address viewable to all. If you don't want this, then deselect that option.)

I've opted for the weekly slate of games to be:

- the Yahoo default games AND the B1G conference games AND the Top 25 games

- tie-breakers will be used each week

- you get to drop your 2 worst scores for the overall competition (season-long)

- the deadline for entering selections is 5 minutes before the start of a game

I have not opted to pick against the point spread, or to rank your games by your confidence level.

If we look back at the 2021 season-long competition, these were the final standings:
1st - Nittany.Lion
2nd - PSU Paul
3rd - NitneLiun
4th – BW Lion
5th – CarnioPSU, Rotzc, and Obviviax tied
6th – NorCal Lion, MontereyLion, and Yours Truly tied
7th – ncwref
8th – Fac
9th – SW Fla Lion, lionville, and Major Hoople tied
10th – For The Glory

The competition does not start until Labor Weekend.

Best of luck to all that play!

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Logged in and ready to get down and dirty in the mud picking games again. Came so close last year to cracking the top 10, nothing will stop me this year, except hanging out at Midnighter's bar until closing time....

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Didn't have to pick PSU or backyard brawl for week one? No Thursday games to pick to mess with people?

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 1

Fox Chapel Lion started the season off with a great score, besting the field with 33 points. Woodpecker, rwm5591, Clifford 4 Heisman, twak, and rotzc tied for 2nd with 32 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Fox Chapel Lion.

As the season-long competition allows all contestants to drop their lowest two weeks, I refrain from posting season-long results until either the 3rd or 4th week of the competition.

In the real competition, @twak showed that he's done a lot of studying this summer, as he bested me, 32 points to 30 points.

Fox Chapel Lion II

Oct 13, 2021
Week 1

Fox Chapel Lion started the season off with a great score, besting the field with 33 points. Woodpecker, rwm5591, Clifford 4 Heisman, twak, and rotzc tied for 2nd with 32 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Fox Chapel Lion.

As the season-long competition allows all contestants to drop their lowest two weeks, I refrain from posting season-long results until either the 3rd or 4th week of the competition.

In the real competition, @twak showed that he's done a lot of studying this summer, as he bested me, 32 points to 30 points.
Don’t give me too much credit. I used the dartboard method.

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
Looking at week two picks = how in the world does Yahoo have BYU favored at 21th rank over 9th ranked Baylor??? That seems very strange to me.

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021
Self-indulgent post of the hour:

I am giving myself "also ran" credit for the bonus questions -
I got (guessed) the Clemson - Ga. Tech score exactly correct, and got the FSU - LSU score exactly correct, except in reverse! I also had the correct answers for most and least points for the week. (Miami and Sam Houston). This is rarefied air for me.
You'd think this would be worth... something... but it is not, and I am lodged firmly in the middle of the pack after week 1.

On to Week 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 2

PSUAXE70 and Nittany Pirate tied for the top score, with 37 points. Cigarowl and Limestone_Lion tied for 2nd with 36 points. Due to the tiebreakers, PSUAXE70 took the weekly prize. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to PSUAXE70.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 35 points to 32 points.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 3

NittanyMoops, Faraway1, and yours truly tied for the top score, with 35 points. Due to the tiebreaker, NittanyMoops took the weekly honors. I usually like to acknowledge those that finish 2nd. Alas, 20 contestants posted scores of 34 points, and that's just too many for me to key in. :( Congrats to the aforementioned, and major kudos to NittanyMoops.

As the season-long competition allows all contestants to drop their lowest two weeks, I had decided to hold off on posting season-long results until after the 4th week of the competition.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 35 points to 34 points.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 4

hilo didn't play the first 3 weeks, but he played week 4, and posted the top score of 28 points. CoolBean, twak, and ksayers9 tied for 2nd with 27 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to hilo.

In the season-long competition, Faraway1 and yours truly are tied for 1st, with 71 points. NittanyMoops has sole possession of 2nd, with 70 points. ksayers9, Limestone_Lion, Neil's Picks, PhillyBillyReprise, and Clifford 4 Heisman are tied for 3rd, with 69 points. CoolBean, rwm5591, MvilleLionFan, Nittany.Lion, PSU Toronto, RockyMtnLion, MontereyLion, cigar owl, PSUAXE70, NittanyLionFan's Folly, and NittanyPirate are tied for 4th, with 68 points. twak, mike, harjeff, Offside Clyde, gimb14, and Mick7432 are tied for 5th, with 67 points. SW Fla Lion, NitneLiun, Wandering Spectator, NorCal Lion, maddog, rotzc, Dragons 62, Red Lion, andand Waaaaaaaany are tied for 6th, with 66 points. Fac, Lionville, byte, Fox Chapel Lion II, Bane, PSUHarry33, jtlion, knickslions, split_t, and LionsAndBears are tied for 7th, with 65 points. Nittany1865farmer, Ralphie_, PSUdog44, and Meet Ya At The Gaff are tied for 8th, with 64 points. Pick Town Lion and Woodpecker are tied for 9th, with 63 points. Bob78, PSUGrad9095, and PSUND13 are tied for 10th, with 62 points. A reminder that the season-long standings change a great deal during the season.

In the real competition, twak bested me 27 points to 25 points.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 5

Cigarowl and Faraway1 tied for the top score with 20 points. knickslions, wmike, PSU Toronto, SW Fla Lion, NittanyMoops, Lionville, and rwm5591 tied for 2nd with 19 points. Due to the tiebreakers, Cigarowl won the weekly competition. Congrats to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Cigarowl.

In the season-long competition, Faraway1 (same), yours truly (same) and Clifford 4 Heisman (up from 3rd) are tied for 1st, with 101 points. Limestone_Lion (up from 3rd) took sole possession of 2nd, with 100 points. rwm5591 (up from 4th), twak (up from 5th), and RockyMtnLion (up from 4th) are tied for 3rd, with 99 points. NittanyMoops (down from 2nd), Coolbean (same), Phillybillyreprise (down from 3rd), and MvilleLionFan (same) are tied for 4th, with 98 points. wmike (same), PSU Toronto (down from 4th), Offside Clyde (same), Mick7432 (same), ksayers9 (down from 3rd), harjeff (same), rotzc (up from 6th), and Neil's Picks (down from 3rd) are tied for 5th, with 97 points. Cigarowl (down from 4th), Nittany.Lion (down from 4th), Lionville (up from 7th), NitneLiun (same), maddog (same), and gimb14 (down from 5th) are tied for 6th, with 96 points. knickslions (same), bytir (same), MontereyLion (down from 4th), Dragons 62 (down from 6th), and NittanyPirate (down from 4th) are tied for 7th, with 95 points. SW Fla Lion (down from 6th), Fac (down from 7th), Bane (down from 7th), BrianS (no ranked), NittanyLionFan's Folly (down from 4th), and Wandering Spectator (down from 6th) are tied for 8th, with 94 points. jtlion (down from 7th), PSUHarry33 (down from 7th), Ralphie_ (down from 8th), Nittany1865farmer (down from 8th), and Waaaaaaaany (down from 6th) are tied for 9th, with 93 points. Woodpecker (down from 9th), and PSUAXE70 (down from 4th) are tied for 10th, with 92 points. A reminder that the season-long standings change a great deal during the season, especially in the early weeks of the competition.

In the real competition, twak and I tied with 18 points.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 6

split_t smoked the rest of the field, with a score of 28. Lionville, MontereyLion, rotzc, PSU Toronto, Nittany.Lion, Mick7432, Bane, bytir, fwm5591, and yours truly tied for 2nd, with 26 points. Congrats to the aforementioned, and major kudos to split_t.

Lots of movement, as is expected early in the year, In the season-long competition. Yours truly (same) moved into sole possession of 1st, with 127 points. Faraway1 (down 1) and twak (up from 3rd) are tied for 2nd, with 126 points. rwm5591 (same), Limestone_Lion (down from 2nd), and Coolbean (up from 4th) are tied for 3rd, with 125 points. RockyMtnLion (down from 3rd), ksayers9 (up from 5th), Clifford 4 Heisman (down from 1st), and MvilleLionFan (same) are tied for 4th, with 124 points. Rotzc (same), PSU Toronto (same), Mick7432 (same), harjeff (same), Phillybillyreprise (down from 4th), Offside Cyle (same), and wmike (same) are tied for 5th, with 123 points. Lionville (same), Nittany.Lion (same), Neil's Picks (down from 5th), NitneLiun (same), and NittanyMoops (down from 4th) are tied for 6th, with 122 points. MontereyLion (same), bytir (same), gimb14 (down from 6th), Cigarowl (down from 6th), and maddog (down from 6th) are tiled for 7th, with 121 points. SW Fla Lion (same), BrianS (same), knickslions (down from 7th), Dragons 62 (down from 7th),NittanyPirate (down from 7th), and Wandering Spectator (same) are tied for 8th, with 120 points. split t (not in the top 10 last week), Fac (down from 8th), Nittany1865Farmer (same), and Ralphie_ (same) are tied for 9th, with 119 points. PSUHarry33 (down from 9th) and NittanyLionFan's Folly (down from 8th) are tied for 10th, with 118 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 26 points to 24 points.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 7

Woodpecker navigated all the upsets better than any other contestants, with 21 points. Rotzc came in 2nd, with 20 points. PhillyBillyReprise, PSUDog44 and NittanyPirate tied for 3rd, with 19 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Woodpecker.

In the season-long competition, yours truly (same) maintained sole possession of 1st, with 152 points. rmw5591 (up from 3rd) and Faraway1 (same) are tied for 2nd, with 151 points. Limestone_Lion (same), Coolbean (same), and twak (down from 2nd) are tied for 3rd, with 150 points. RockyMtnLion (same) took sole possession of 4th, with 149 points. Rotzc (same), PSU Toronto (same), ksayers9 (same), harjeff (same), and Nittany.Lion (up from 6th) are tied for 5th, with 148 points. Phillybillyreprise (down from 5th), Offside Clyde (down from 5th), Lionville (same), Mick7432 (down from 5th), and Neil's Picks (same) are tied for 6th, with 147 points. bytir (same), MontereyLion (same), gimb14 (same), NittanyMoops (down from 6th), and NitneLiun (down from 6th) are tied for 7th, with 146 points. Cigarowl (down from 7th), SW Fla Lion (same), and BrianS (same) are tied for 8th, with 145 points. NittanyPirate (down from 8th), Bane (not in the top 10 last week), Fac (same), and Dragons 62 (down from 8th) are tied for 9th, with 144 points. Nittany1865farmer (down from 9th) and knickslions (down from 8th) are tied for 10th, with 143 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak 18 points to 14 points. I lead him in the season long competition, 152 points to 150 points.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 8

Woodpecker is on a roll. After winning Week 7, he blew away the field in the weekly competition for Week 8. He scored 24 points to take the honor. PhillyBillyReprise, MontereyLion, and yours truly tied for 2nd with 21 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Woodpecker.

In the season-long competition, yours truly (same) maintained sole possession of 1st, with 173 points. Faraway1 (same) took sole possession of 2nd, with 171 points. twak (same) and rwm5591 (down from 2nd), tied for 3rd, with 170 points. RockyMtnLion (same), Limestone_Lion (down from 3rd), and Coolbean (down from 3rd) are tied for 4th, with 169 points. Phillybillyreprise (up from 6th), PSU Toronto (same), harjeff (same) and Rotzc (same), are tied for 5th, with 168 points. MontereyLion (up from 7th), Neil's Picks (same), Offside Clyde (same), and Nittany.Lion (down from 5th) are tied for 6th, with 167 points. Lionville (down from 6th) and ksayers9 (down from 5th) are tied for 7th, with 166 points. Cigarowl (same), gimb14 (down from 7th), NittanyMoops (down from 7th), and Mick7432 (down from 6th) are tied for 8th, with 165 points. NittanyPirate (same), BrianS (down from 8th), SW Fla Lion (down from 8th), NitneLiun (down from 7th), and bytir (down from 7th) are tied for 9th, with 164 points. Fac (down from 9th) took sole possession of 10th, with 163 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 21 points to 20 points.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 9

Bob78, NorCal Lion, and yours truly tied for the top score with 20 points. Due to the tiebreakers, Bob78 took the weekly honors. maddog, NittanyMoops, harjeff, Faraway1, Bane, Nittanylion83, and Coolbean tied for 2nd, with 19 points. Congrats to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Bob78.

In the season-long competition, your truly (same) maintained sole possession of 1st, with 193 points. Faraway1 (same) maintained sole possession of 2nd, with 190 points. Coolbean (up from 4th), rwm5591 (same), and twak (same) tied for 3rd, with 188 points. harjeff (up from 5th), Limestone_Lion (same), PSU Toronto (up from 5th), and PhillyBillyReprise (up from 5th) tied for 4th, with 187 points. RockyMtnLion (down from 4th) and Rotzc (same) tied for 5th, with 186 points. Cigarowl (up from 8th), Neil's Picks (same), MontereyLion (same), Offside Clyde (same) and Nittany.Lion (same) tied for 6th, with 185 points. NittanyMoops (up from 8th), ksayers9 (same) and Lionville (same) tied for 7th, with 184 points. NittanyPirate (up from 9th) and SW Fla Lion (up from 9th) tied for 8th, with 183 points. NitneLiun (same) and Mick7432 (down from 8th) tied for 9th, with 182 points. Bane (not in top 10), bytir (down from 9th), Fac (same), BrianS (down from 9th), gimb14 (down from 9th), and Woodpecker (not in the top 10) tied for 10th, with 181 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 20 points to 17 points. In the season-long competition, I'm ahead of twak 193 points to 188 points.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 10

Faraway1, jtlion, NittanyMoops, PSUND13, and Red Lion tied for the top score, with 25 points. Due to the tiebreakers, Faraway1 took the weekly honors. Lionville, split_t, PhillyBillyReprise, and yours truly tied for 2nd, with 24 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Faraway1.

In the season-long competition, yours truly (same) maintained sole possession of 1st, with 217 points. Faraway1 (same) maintained sole possession of 2nd, with 215 points. PhillyBillyReprise (up from 4th) and twak (same) tied for 3rd, with 211 points. PSU Toronto (same) took sole possession of 4th, with 210 points. NittanyMoops (up from 7th), Rotzc (same), harjeff (down from 4th), CoolBean (down from 3rd), and rwm5591 (down from 3rd) tied for 5th, with 209 points. Lionville (up from 7th), Cigarowl (same), MontereyLion (same),and RockyMtnLion (down from 5th) tied for 6th, with 208 points. ksayers9 (same), Offside Clyde (down from 6th), Nittany.Lion (down from 6th) and Neil's Picks (down from 6th) tied for 7th, with 206 points. SW Fla Lion (same) and Limestone_Lion (down from 4th) tied for 8th, with 205 points. Fac (up from 10th) and Mick7432 (same) tied for 9th, with 204 points. Dragons 62 (not in the top 10), BrianS (same), NitneLiun (down from 9th), and NittanyPirate (down from 8th) tied for 10th, with 203 points.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 24 points to 23 points. In the season-long competition, I'm ahead of twak 217 points to 211 points.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 11

A number of upsets in the slate, but @NittanyPirate did the best job of navigating them, as he posted the top score of 25. PSU Toronto, Pick town Lion, and RockyMtnLion tied for 2nd, with 24 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to NittanyPirate.

In the season-long standings, your truly (same) maintained sole possession of 1st, with 238 points. Faraway1 (same) maintained sole possession of 2nd, with 235 points. PSU Toronto (up from 4th) took sole possession of 3rd, with 234 points. RockyMtnLion (up from 6th), Collbean (up from 5th), rotzc (up from 5th), and twak (down from 3rd) tied for 4th, with 232 points. rwm5591 (same), harjeff (same), NittanyMoops (same), and PhillyBillyReprise (down from 3rd) tied for 5th, with 231 points. Lionville (same) took sole possession of 6th, with 230 points. Nittany.Lion (same), Neil's Picks (same), and Cigarowl (down from 6th) tied for 7th, with 229 points. NittanyPirate (up from 10th), Limestone_Lion (same) and MontereyLion (down from 6th) tied for 8th, with 228 points. SW Fla Lion (down from 8th), ksayers9 (down from 7th) and Offside Clyde (down from 7th) tied for 9th, with 227 points. NitneLiun (same) took sole possession of 10th, with 225 points.

There are two weeks left in the season-long competition. Yours truly keeps warily checking the standings on Sunday/Monday expecting to see himself dropped from the top spot, and that just has yet to happen. The Week 12 slate is a big one, so perhaps there will be a good bit of movement in the standings next week.

In the real competition, twak and I tied with 21 points in the weekly contest. I continue to lead him in the season-long competition, 238 points to 232 points.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 12

Fac, Coolbean, SW Fla Lion, Faraway1, Rotzc, bytir and PhillyBillyReprise tied for the top score, with 26 points. Due to the tiebreakers, Fac took the weekly prize. Lionville, Wandering Spectator, ksayers9, PSUND13, PSU Toronto, Cigarowl, harjeff, Red Lion,Mick7432, and yours truly tied for 2nd, with 25 points. Congrats to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Fac.

In the season-long standings, yours truly (same) maintained sole possession of 1st, with 263 points. Faraway1 (same) maintained sole possession of 2nd, with 261 points. PSU Toronto (same) maintained sole possession of 3rd, with 259 points. Coolbean (same) and Rotzc (same) tied for 4th, with 258 points. PhillyBillyReprise (same) took sole possession of 5th, with 257 points. harjeff (down from 5th), twak (down from 4th), and RockyMtnLion (down from 4th) tied for 6th, with 256 points. Lionville (down from 6th) took sole possession of 7th, with 255 points. Cigarowl (down from 7th) and NittanyMoops (down from 5th) tied for 8th, with 254 points. SW Fla Lion (same), Nittany.Lion (down from 7th), and Neil's Picks (down from 7th) tied for 9th, with 253 points. ksayers9 (down from 9th) and MontereyLion (down from 8th) tied for 10th, with 252 points.

It's the last week of the season-long competition, and with all the upsets from this past weekend, and my picks in Week 12, I didn't expect to remain in 1st place. Faraway1 did narrow my lead from 3 points to 2 points. The Week 13 slate is a big one, with 33 games, so who knows how things will stand on Sunday.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 25 points to 24 points. In the season-long competition, I'm ahead of twak, 263 points to 256 points.

Note: What I initially posted on 11/21 for the weekly results was incorrect. I edited this post on 11/22 to reflect the corrected results.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Week 13 & Final Results

Quite a few upsets in the last week of competition. Bane navigated the carnage the best, with a score of 24. Cigarowl came in 2nd with 23 points. 13 contestants (too many to key in) tied for 3rd with 22 points. Congratulations to the aforementioned, and major kudos to Bane.

In the season-long competition, I thought all the upsets might jumble the leader board. That wasn't the case, at least at the top. Yours truly (same) retained sole possession of 1st, with 284 points. Faraway1 (same) retained sole possession of 2nd, with 282 points. Rotzc (up from 4th) and PSU Toronto (same) tied for 3rd, with 280 points. Coolbean (same) took sole possession of 4th place, with 279 points. CigarOwl (up from 8th) and PhillyBillyReprise (same) tied for 5th, with 277 points. NittanyMoops (up from 8th)and harjeff (same) tied for 6th, with 276 points. SW Fla Lion (up from 9th), Nittany.Lion (up from 9th), twak (down from 6th) and RockyMtnLion (down from 6th) tied for 7th, with 275 points. Neil's Picks (up from 9th) and Lionville (down from 7th) tied for 8th, with 274 points. MontereyLion (up from 10th) took sole possession of 9th, with 273 points. Limestone_Lion (not in top 10) and ksayers9 (same) tied for 10th, with 272 points. Fac (not in the top 10) and Offside Clyde (not in the top 10) tied for 11th, with 271 points. Dragons 62 (not in top 10) and NittanyPirate (not in top 10) tied for 12th, with 270 points. NitneLiun (not in the top 10) took sole possession of 13th, with 268 points. rwm5591 (not in the top 10) and Mick7432 (not in the top 10) tied for 14th, with 267 points. Bane (not in the top 10) took sole possession of 15th, with 266 points. NittanyLionFan's Folly (not in the top 10), maddog (not in the top 10), Bob78 (not in the top 10) and Wandering Spectator (not in the top 10) tied for 16th, with 264 points. jtlion (not in the top 10) and Meet Ya At The Gaff (not in the top 10) tied for 17th, with 263 points. split_t took (not in the top 10) took sole possession of 18th, with 262 points. Psudog44 (not in the top 10) and bytir (not in the top 10) tied for 19th, with 261 points. knickslions (not in the top 10) took sole possession of 20th, with 260 points. PSUAXE70 (not in the top 10), Nittany1865Farmer (not in the top 10) and PSUND13 (not in the top 10) tied for 21st, with 259 points. Pick Town Lion (not in the top 10), Red Lion (not in the top 10), and BrianS (not in the top 10) tied for 22nd, with 257 points. Waaaaaaaany (not in the top 10) and Woodpecker (not in the top 10) tied for 23rd, with 254 points. Ralphie_ (not in the top 10) and Nittanylion83 (not in the top 10) tied for 24th, with 253 points. NorCalLion (not in the top 10) took sole possession of 25th, with 252 points. The rest of the contestants missed multiple weeks of play, so I don't include them in the final standings.

In the real competition, I bested twak, 21 points to 19 points. I finished atop twak in the season-long competition.

My thanks to all that played! I don't believe Yahoo! has staged a Bowl Pick'Em for several years, but I'll keep my eyes open for that. If not, then I hope most of you will join us in the BWI Board March Madness competition, or that you'll be back next college football season for the BWI College Football Pick'Em.

Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Tom, thank you for taking your time to run the Pick‘Em. It gives us old timers a lot of fun every week. This is one competition I look forward to every year. Already looking forward to next year.

You were one heck of a tough competitor @Faraway1. The past few Sundays, I was hesitant to check the standings, as I feared you had finally passed me. Congratulations on a great season of picks.