I agree. It was awful. I don't get it either.I watched the film last night on Showtime and it was horrible in my opinion. I don’t know how it won best picture. It was brutal. Can someone please explain why anyone liked it. I didn’t get it.
I agree. It was awful. I don't get it either.I watched the film last night on Showtime and it was horrible in my opinion. I don’t know how it won best picture. It was brutal. Can someone please explain why anyone liked it. I didn’t get it.
I agree. It was awful. I don't get it either.
dailycampus.com
Forget the reviewer's take. Waiting for Midnighter's take.Haven’t seen it yet, but one reviewers take…
![]()
Amplified Sound Editorial
The University of Connecticut released new policies on Aug. 21 around the acceptable usage of amplified sound outside official university functions, according to The Daily Campus.dailycampus.com
Forget the reviewer's take. Waiting for Midnighter's take.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss