2023 Senior World Championships, 9/16-9/24, Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
The 2023 Senior World Championships will take in Belgrade Serbia starting Sep. 16 and finishing on Sep. 24. Please use this thread for all pre-tournament, in-tournament, and post-tournament discussion

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Quite a collection of PSUers at the World Team Acclimation Camp. Future PSUer Luke Lilledahl we previously knew was there. Current PSUers Alex Facundo, Shayne Van Ness, and Beau Bartlett are there as training partners. Former PSUers DT, Zain, and Nick Lee are there to compete. And former PSUer Morgan McIntosh is there as a training partner. And I believe that coaches Cunningham and Cody Sanderson are there.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Just a heads up on coverage:

I have a family event to attend this weekend, so I'm pretty much out for coverage

I know @GregPickel has the football game on Saturday. I'll let him speak to what he thinks he'll be able to do.

Bottom line, I encourage any and each of you to contribute coverage this weekend

Reactions: Tgar

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
Just a heads up on coverage:

I have a family event to attend this weekend, so I'm pretty much out for coverage

I know @GregPickel has the football game on Saturday. I'll let him speak to what he thinks he'll be able to do.

Bottom line, I encourage any and each of you to contribute coverage this weekend
Thanks for the heads up, Tom. Will do my best, but between the pre- and post-game travel and time differences in Serbia and also Illinois, we'll just have to see how things play out from a timeliness perspective.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew