2026-27 scheduling tidbit

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,600
9,315
113
I'll never forget running into Rich at the spring football game after Schiano had just been hired. He was visibly upset. Didn't know it at the time because Rich didn't want to talk about it, but I found out later that he and Bruce had just found out that they were fired from doing the football games. I know it was mostly Schiano's idea but I'm sure that back stabbing weasel Kevin MacConnell had a lot to do with it as well.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bac2therac

RUBob75

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
1,083
1,295
113
I'll never forget running into Rich at the spring football game after Schiano had just been hired. He was visibly upset. Didn't know it at the time because Rich didn't want to talk about it, but I found out later that he and Bruce had just found out that they were fired from doing the football games. I know it was mostly Schiano's idea but I'm sure that back stabbing weasel Kevin MacConnell had a lot to do with it as well.
Doesn't sound like the K Mac I know.
 

MCKnight

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2012
2,272
1,887
113
no IVY league opponent according to Richard Kent

id expect all low majors at home. Pike needs 7-0 there, Seton Hall at home, and 3 In Vegas, although I’m sure Pike would love to bail on that in favor of 3 more low majors at home. It’s a make or break year, he will try for 18 wins anyway possible
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,584
60,309
113
I'll never forget running into Rich at the spring football game after Schiano had just been hired. He was visibly upset. Didn't know it at the time because Rich didn't want to talk about it, but I found out later that he and Bruce had just found out that they were fired from doing the football games. I know it was mostly Schiano's idea but I'm sure that back stabbing weasel Kevin MacConnell had a lot to do with it as well.
This is the 2nd time you’ve made a comment about KMac as such. I’m thinking you should either:

1) explain yourself
2) STFU

….because it makes ZERO sense.
 

Doctor Worm

Heisman
Feb 7, 2002
31,207
23,113
113
no IVY league opponent according to Richard Kent

id expect all low majors at home. Pike needs 7-0 there, Seton Hall at home, and 3 In Vegas, although I’m sure Pike would love to bail on that in favor of 3 more low majors at home. It’s a make or break year, he will try for 18 wins anyway possible
I don't think he would try to bail on Vegas. I don't think that will make or break him. I agree that he will book seven low majors at home.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?