2026 Official World Cup Thread \ Updates on the 2026 FIFA World Cup, including schedules, match results

Aug 11, 2025
877
685
93
I know, I know…it is the biggest sporting event on earth and the most popular sport. I’d rather watch baseball…that is how boring I find soccer.
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,854
19,804
98
World Cup at MetLife schedule:

Saturday, June 13, 6pm
Brazil vs. Morocco

Tuesday, June 16, 3pm
France vs. Senegal

Monday, June 22, 8pm
Norway vs. Senegal

Thursday, June 25, 4pm
Ecuador vs. Germany

Saturday, June 27, 5pm
Panama vs. England

Tuesday, June 30
Round of 32

Sunday, July 5
Round of 16

Sunday, July 19, 3pm
World Cup Final
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,721
38,037
78
 

Anon1753410373

Freshman
Jul 24, 2025
116
90
28
Better views on tv - no $15 dollar beers or hydration breaks in sweltering heat…

I would love to go to a game but hundreds for a parking pass on CA for the US is ridiculous.
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,721
38,037
78
In preparation for the 2026 FIFA World Cup, MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, is undergoing a temporary name change


 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways