Stuff like this tells me our team chemistry is really really good. these guys clearly play hard for each other.
I like this a lot
I like this a lot
Wish we had him for another year.Stuff like this tells me our team chemistry is really really good. these guys clearly play hard for each other.
I like this a lot
Oh and one more thing, the RAC is LOUD.
Homecourt advantage.
I'm not at the euphoric state just yet, but hey, their exciting to watch. And you are right Dpgru. Things will get even better. You can just feel it! Can't ya!
Mike Williams comment when asked about good start.. thought we might struggle a bit early on but feels like this team has been together for years./QUOTE]
Sign of good coaching, team playing well togetherMike Williams comment when asked about good start.. thought we might struggle a bit early on but feels like this team has been together for years.
you can see it.
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers