I feel people are grossly overestimating the props we’re going to get on nba draft night. Nobody cares where they played and would care even less when they know RU didn’t make the ncaas. I think Ace and Dylan are extremely talented and deserve all their future success, but I’d trade highlights that go viral for wins.I guess this is the once in a lifetime part we're supposed to enjoy watching them play during their only season, because continually losing ain't it.
Yup, great dunk but I’m not really enjoying this season at all.I guess this is the once in a lifetime part we're supposed to enjoy watching them play during their only season, because continually losing ain't it.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released