aGAIN I ask- what exactly can the media do to us if we fire Crooms?

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
1. Are they going to keep us from winning games? We are headed for 3-9 for the 4th time in 5 seasons
2. Are they going to hurt our finances? the ESPN TV deal says no
3. Are they going to hurt recruiting? We have been finishing 10th or lower in the SEC every year- it cant get any worse

I just cant see where the boneheads on PTI or any other 17'ing show is going to hurt our program if we fire Crooms</p>

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
That will put Croom's career record as a college head coach at an average of 4 wins per season. I don't think that even the angriest reporters and columnists can defend that. If anyone tries, they'll be laughed out of the newsroom.

MSU has given Sly five years and more than likely a sixth season to get things turned around. What can anyone possibly say? He deserved ten years to turn the program around? Anyone with even a slight grasp of reality will realize how ridiculous that sounds.

I wouldn't exactly call it a golden opportunity, but MSU gave Croom a great chance to prove himself when no one else would. He has failed miserably and has no one to blame for his failure at this point but himself. He should be forever grateful to our school for what they've done for him.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
that both played and coached at Alabama? Because we all know that is the one criteria on which a football coaching decision is based at good ole MState.

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
most student-athletes want to play for a winner and they don't care about the coach's race.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Then I'm going to agree that firing him would have very little impact as well. No matter what the race or sport, kids want to play for a coach that can get them to the next level. I think that Croom has prevented more of our kids from making it to the NFL than he has helped any of them.

RonnyAtmosphere

Jun 4, 2007
...I'm talking to coach34% if anybody is confused.

Please, 34%, please put a sock in it.

Go on vacation or something so we can come here without having to hear your constant ****** whining.

For some reason, the moderators will not ban you.

That being the case, join the Mormon church & go on a 2 year missonary trip to the Congo or something.

Anything to get your annoying posts off here for a while.

TR.sixpack

Feb 14, 2008
You can't make fun of how bad we are and say we have no chance to win games on one hand, and say we have no right to fire the coach in charge on the other.

RonnyAtmosphere

Jun 4, 2007
...you & the good coach need to get a room.

Both of you are birds-of-a-feather asshats who constantly keep this board f*cked up.
</p>
On the rare occasions I do post here now, I get pissed when I see the children are still in charge around here.

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
but even if we do fire Crooms after the EB, it will be buried in the avalanche of other coaching changes, bowl games, Heisman Award, Christmas merriment. Prolly 14 ppl beyond the borders of MS will actually giving a crap.

OM can't say much b/c we gifted wrapped O's demise and now they're bowl-bound, so turn about is fair play.

dawgfan77

Feb 27, 2008
If we do fire, Croom, which I have heard we will not, get ready, because you can bet there will be some things written. Like, its too tough of a place to win, no facilities and a little boy in a big boy conference. None of these are true statements, but it will be written by an east coast liberal who has not been to Mississippi since the 60's.

Look, in saying all this, the last thing I want is for Croom's *** to return next year, but if you really believe there want be an artilce that will put us in a negative light you will be mistaken. The one thing we got going for us is his record, but you can bet your *** the NCAA **** will brought up as well. Its a sad state when you cannot just fire a guy because of his performance.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
and this board knows it. Just stop posting...

Btw- how's that 8 win season you predicted for Crooms coming along? Dumbshit

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
We're gonna have to start rebuilding the program some day, it might well start the day after the EB.One thing we know is he can't coach, so change is inevitable.