AKB: Any good restaurant recommendation near Winchester VA?

TiogaLion

Oct 31, 2021
I'm heading down tonight. I could also use a place to watch the game tomorrow if you know of one.

TIA

Fortheglory612

Nov 2, 2021
Maybe the Blue Fox? I went once with some PSU friends who live in the area. They do allow smoking though but we were there during the day so it prob wasn’t as bad as it would be at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiogaLion

TiogaLion

Oct 31, 2021
Well, we got here around 8:30 and we ended up at the Union Jack Pub and sat at the bar. It was a British pub and they had a sandwich named the Queen Elizabeth so I had to order that in honor of the Queen. The Walking Mall, lined with shops, bars, and restaurants was right in Old Town Winchester and was very nice. I recommend Winchester for a day or weekend trip. I wanted to stay in the old hotel (Washington something) but they were booked for Saturday so we're 10 minutes outside of old town..

@Nittany1865Farmer thanks for the recommedations. Violinor was unfortunately closed for a family vacation through September 15th. That would have been our choice. Your second recommendation, The village Square Restaurant, closed at 9:00PM so we weren't able to eat there. The Raw bar menu was just what I was looking for but...

@Fortheglory612 Thanks for the reply but any smoking establishment is out for me.

As for the Cork Street Tavern, the girl at the front desk told me that although she liked the place it had a large smoking section that you had to walk through so that was out as well.

Thanks for the help as always.

Last edited:

Latest posts