AKB: [midnighter, is that you?] restaurants in Oia

NB4PSU

Oct 30, 2021
Will be in Oia for a week so restaurants kinda matter (at least our place does laundry... this is gonna be a long trip and i'm relieved to not be doing that by hand in the sink there or in paros... nee paris lol). A doctor friend mentioned Poseidon but since that is at the exact opposite end of santorini (from oia) we're gonna pass :)

I'm not picky about price... if you found something you really want to go back to, i'm really excited to hear about it. Talking food first, view second.

Otherwise, i'll settle for osu vs ohio.

Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Will be in Oia for a week so restaurants kinda matter (at least our place does laundry... this is gonna be a long trip and i'm relieved to not be doing that by hand in the sink there or in paros... nee paris lol). A doctor friend mentioned Poseidon but since that is at the exact opposite end of santorini (from oia) we're gonna pass :)

I'm not picky about price... if you found something you really want to go back to, i'm really excited to hear about it. Talking food first, view second.

Otherwise, i'll settle for osu vs ohio.

Sorry - got nuthin’. Greece is on the bucket list. Report back with your adventures!

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
we spent more time in Thira. Do the hike, it’s really pretty. And the caldera at sunset is top notch. For restaurants, again in Thira only, nothin to grabbed our attention. Ate gyros and souvlaki at Obelix and it was good. Then ate dinner one night at ouzeri. Again, decent but nothing special.

NOW, if you go to Naxos, let me know. I can help you there.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Was in Oia and Paros many years ago. To this day it was the best vacation I ever took. It’s paradise. If you get a chance take the ferry over to Antiparos and follow the foot path to the nude beach there - you won’t be disappointed. A food truck arrives there with souvlaki and gyros and folks just line up in the buff to buy their lunch.

Last edited:

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Was in Oia and Paros many years ago. To this day it was the best vacation ever took. It’s paradise. If you get a chance take the ferry over to Antiparos and follow the foot path to the nude beach there - you won’t be disappointed. A food truck arrives there with souvlaki and gyros and folks just line up in the buff to buy their lunch.

disgusted i feel sick GIF

Reactions: Nitwit