Alabama scoreless in 2nd

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I haven't seen Alabama look this bad since the Mike Shula era. I'm not sure they ever looked this bad then. They are absolutely lifeless - no offense from anyone. I hate to think they have quit, but they appear to have quit.

Reactions: Sparklecity

Sparklecity

Jan 20, 2022
I haven't seen Alabama look this bad since the Mike Shula era. I'm not sure they ever looked this bad then. They are absolutely lifeless - no offense from anyone. I hate to think they have quit, but they appear to have quit.
Something is definitely up with this team. Something must be going on behind the scenes. They look like they are trying to prove a point by losing!

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Something is definitely up with this team. Something must be going on behind the scenes. They look like they are trying to prove a point by losing!
Not a stirring endorsement for NIL when you know these players are getting way more than the cost of attendance. I guess being paid doesn't mean you can't quit.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Not a stirring endorsement for NIL when you know these players are getting way more than the cost of attendance. I guess being paid doesn't mean you can't quit.
Fans will bail on this kind of performance. They expect excellence. Will Saban pull a Spurrier and bow out mid-season?