All Non-Duke Team...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I thought I might float this topic. I know that the All-ACC teams are out and all, but I wanted to ask, if you could field a team with ACC players that do not play for Duke, what would that team look like?

Mine would look like:

Christmas (Syr)
Johnson (UNCheat, I hate to admit that)
Anderson (UVA)
Grant (ND)
Barber (NCSU)

It was tough not to put in Rodriguez and Harrell, but I like the athleticism and balance of the team above. I might put Harrell in for Johnson. Was just curious what everyone else's team would look like.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
I'd rather have Perrantes with those scorers. Hanlan is hard to pass on as well, although I think you've got it right.
 

SWEc/o95

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2007
4,007
1,135
0
I like Brice Johnson. When he stays out of foul trouble he's their best player. Paige gets all the credit though.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition