Allar interview- college sophomore

SurgeOne

Senior
Sep 3, 2005
524
813
93
Listened to the Drew Allar interview. Impressive young man. I tried to think of myself at that age I would have not nearly been as poised and professional. The program does a good job of teaching lifelong, developmental, non-football skills
 

CvilleElksCoach

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2005
1,392
3,816
93
Listened to the Drew Allar interview. Impressive young man. I tried to think of myself at that age I would have not nearly been as poised and professional. The program does a good job of teaching lifelong, developmental, non-football skills
The program is called the 5th quarter and is run by player development director Dann Kabala.
 

northwoods

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2001
669
1,608
93
Listened to the Drew Allar interview. Impressive young man. I tried to think of myself at that age I would have not nearly been as poised and professional. The program does a good job of teaching lifelong, developmental, non-football skills
i was thinking the same thing. Very impressive young man.
 

NJPSU4Life

Freshman
Nov 9, 2021
43
68
18
Listened to the Drew Allar interview. Impressive young man. I tried to think of myself at that age I would have not nearly been as poised and professional. The program does a good job of teaching lifelong, developmental, non-football skills
I agree. He's already improved a lot. I remember hearing both him and Beau interviewed by one of the podcasts as commits, and I had been much more impressed with Beau at the time. Drew has come a long way since then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SurgeOne
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?