I know medical information is kept close to the vest, but has there been any word from Amile or the coaching staff concerning Amile's foot since the season ended? Foot injuries can be a difficult recovery. With the continuation of pain, has there ever been a concern that he will need another surgery or different treatment?
I seriously doubt Amile plays at a Barnstorming event. Somebody got their info wrong.
Thanks @dukiejay! That is welcome news!Amile could have played late(r) in the season. I'm told the decision to redshirt was made already in early-to-mid February.
Not even you can stop him, Sky? I find that hard to believe.He's not barnstorming for sure but he is playing pick up basketball at my church on Thursday nights. He dominates. No body can stop him.OFC
Not even you can stop him, Sky? I find that hard to believe.
OFC
Man I love the fact that Amile should be part of our core next season, but the end of this past season would have gotten a lot more interesting if he was added back to the mix. We got the best National Championship result other than a Duke win though so I guess things worked out!Amile could have played late(r) in the season. I'm told the decision to redshirt was made already in early-to-mid February.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games