Animal House - Then and Now.....

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
if you had the hots for Mandy Pepperidge.....ehhhhh.....

And since she wasn't mentioned....because she died so young.....

Fawn Liebowitz....

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Sarah Holcomb was also Maggie in Caddyshack. Apparently had some serious issues

Where is Sarah Holcomb Today?​

Sarah acquired international fame after her acting debut, and continued her career with a few more appearances before it came to an abrupt end.

She was diagnosed with schizophrenia, induced by drug and alcohol abuse, when she was just 20 years old. Her drug abuse started while working on the “National Lampoon” film, and joined by Chris Miller, Kevin Bacon, John Belushi and others, she didn’t know how to stop. She was much younger than the rest of the cast, which caused Sarah to struggle finding a place for herself, and one way to join the company of such stars was through drugs.

However, she went too far, and two years later following her diagnosis, she was effectively incarcerated in a mental institution.

Now years later, Sarah is living a peaceful life, far away from media scrutiny and the melting pot that is Hollywood, and is settled somewhere in the state of Connecticut.

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021

Sarah acquired international fame after her acting debut, and continued her career with a few more appearances before it came to an abrupt end.

She was diagnosed with schizophrenia, induced by drug and alcohol abuse, when she was just 20 years old. Her drug abuse started while working on the “National Lampoon” film, and joined by Chris Miller, Kevin Bacon, John Belushi and others, she didn’t know how to stop. She was much younger than the rest of the cast, which caused Sarah to struggle finding a place for herself, and one way to join the company of such stars was through drugs.

However, she went too far, and two years later following her diagnosis, she was effectively incarcerated in a mental institution.

Now years later, Sarah is living a peaceful life, far away from media scrutiny and the melting pot that is Hollywood, and is settled somewhere in the state of Connecticut.
Always knew she was Maggie in Caddyshack but didn't know any of the other stuff. Yikes! I always wonder about those people in famous movies that just drop out of site.

Reactions: Got GSPs

psuro

Oct 12, 2021

She starred in two of the most popular films in short amount of time. But glad things worked out for her.

Reactions: step.eng69

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Always knew she was Maggie in Caddyshack but didn't know any of the other stuff. Yikes! I always wonder about those people in famous movies that just drop out of site.
They said that caddy shack was just a party the whole time . Too bad.

Reactions: step.eng69

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
No it wasn't
Umm according to caddy shack behind the scenes it was a drunk and drug fest: but I guess you were there. Lol. It is too bad she couldn’t shake it
“There were six weeks of parties,” O’Keefe says, reflecting on his experiences working (and partying) alongside first-time director Harold Ramis and comedy superstars like Ted Knight, Rodney Dangerfield, Chevy Chase and Bill Murray. “So much more so that when we got to the final party, which was the wrap party, people were essentially hung over and bored! We had burnt ourselves out pretty good by then.

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
The most surprising thing to me is that Otis Day was only 27.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nits74

Lane

Oct 12, 2021
Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead is an AWESOME documentary of the National Lampoon. If you are a fan of Caddyshack, SNL, or any of that comedy, it's a must watch.

pap

Nov 1, 2021
Umm according to caddy shack behind the scenes it was a drunk and drug fest: but I guess you were there. Lol. It is too bad she couldn’t shake it
“There were six weeks of parties,” O’Keefe says, reflecting on his experiences working (and partying) alongside first-time director Harold Ramis and comedy superstars like Ted Knight, Rodney Dangerfield, Chevy Chase and Bill Murray. “So much more so that when we got to the final party, which was the wrap party, people were essentially hung over and bored! We had burnt ourselves out pretty good by then.
My bad raz I misread your post I thought you said caddy was the best party movie of all time Animal was Caddy was good but you could have cut half the movie out and not missed it was really a better half hour comedy movie or shorts as they call them

Reactions: LionJim

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
how in the HELL did i miss this? I leave in 12 hours to fly back to Dallas from Barcelona, this is getting downloaded right now. I owe you one...
I hate to be the one to tell you this....but Netflix has been keeping secrets from you. You were not supposed to know. But.....now you do.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
My bad raz I misread your post I thought you said caddy was the best party movie of all time Animal was Caddy was good but you could have cut half the movie out and not missed it was really a better half hour comedy movie or shorts as they call them
Caddyshack was hysterical. The whole movie was great. Best one liners and movie quotes of any movie ever!!

pap

Nov 1, 2021
Caddyshack was hysterical. The whole movie was great. Best one liners and movie quotes of any movie ever!!
Nah like I said you could cut half the movie out and not miss it Rodney was classic as was Ted Knight Half the clubhouse scenes weak , BillMurray good Chevy ok Animal house hands down But one was a college scene the other teen agers life

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Both movies were fantastic but, IMHO, Caddyshack > Animal House. ("He's got about 300 yards to the green. Looks like he has a 4-iron.")
"I shoulda yelled two!
"Hey, I bet you were something before electricity!" "Wanna earn 20 dollars, the HARD way!" My favorite: "Hey Wang, it's a private club so don't tell anybody your Jewish!"

Last edited:

GringoStarr99

Oct 29, 2021
Brunella....the girl they first meet in the sorority....is Eliza Roberts who is married to Eric Roberts....