Anther shooting in Philly, this time...

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
In the back of Roxborough HS following a football scrimmage with Latin Boys high and Northeast HS. Police believe two gunmen opened fir on some students, some of them football players. So tragic what is happening in Philly with all the violence.

Last edited:

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
I live outside KOP so I am inside Phila region news-bubble. It is obviously so sad and tragic for the child who died and the family members. Thankfully I do not have first, second or even third-hand experience with this type of violence.

Practically every morning as I listen to the 'lead story' on the news it is yet another shooting and/or killing. I think I've become numb to it. I mentally shrug my shoulders and say "Oh, what a surprise?"

Yogiman71

Oct 8, 2021
In the back of Roxborough HS following a football scrimmage with Latin Boys high and Northeast HS. Police believe two gunmen opened fir on some students, some of them football players. So tragic what is happening in Philly with all the violence.
This is a national problem. Anytime anyone 18 or older can have weapons of war there is bound to be issues. Where have you been ? Mass shootings by idiots and psychopaths are happening weekly in every state. There are at least 600 million weapons in this country, if not more. Changing gun laws won’t impact anything, the weapons and psychopaths are too numerous. God save America.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
2 is apartment hunting in Philly as we speak moms and I are a bit worried but ya know he’s:
(25)

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
This is a national problem. Anytime anyone 18 or older can have weapons of war there is bound to be issues. Where have you been ? Mass shootings by idiots and psychopaths are happening weekly in every state. There are at least 600 million weapons in this country, if not more. Changing gun laws won’t impact anything, the weapons and psychopaths are too numerous. God save America.
Weapons of war lol. Is your thought the guns in question are legal lol