Anthony Cassar doc airs on BTN tonight

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Outstanding story and he beat the beast… twice in two weeks! Too bad that shoulder couldn’t hold up the next year but definitely one of the best. Heard he’s doing MMA with Bo.

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
Felt that it was good PR for PSU program. Cael and staff stuck with him, saw somethng special in him, and gave him financial aid when he needed it. Not all athletes get instant success-some take years to get better. As I noted elsewhere, recruiting rankings can not measure what is in a kids heart and how determined/committed he will be to work hard and be the best.

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021
Felt that it was good PR for PSU program. Cael and staff stuck with him, saw somethng special in him, and gave him financial aid when he needed it. Not all athletes get instant success-some take years to get better. As I noted elsewhere, recruiting rankings can not measure what is in a kids heart and how determined/committed he will be to work hard and be the best.
It was a very good special! Cassar will always be a mythologically epic hero to Penn St wrestling fans. He’s not a guy that takes the easy route and earned everything thru hard work. Totally a world apart relative to 99.99% of his age range.

He is very likeable, even on his “Nickals and Dimes” youtube show with Bo Nickal.
I was laughing at his “Tony Two-fingers” action/ comment when he was calling Gable Steveson back on the mat in an Italian ‘bring it’ style.

I always heard how good he was as a junior (the “raptor) and realized it when he absolutely bullied Kolin Moore to win the match vs Duh Osu

As an added bonus, his Penn St wife is a smoke-show and very nice

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
The episode was fantastic.
youre right GIF

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
The celebration with his friends coming off the mat is and will always be a special moment.

Got GSPs

Oct 7, 2021
I hate the way Big Ten Network schedules programming. They don’t build in enough filler content or shows that can be truncated when repeated. I recorded two separate showings of the Anthony Cassar episode of the big moment. Both of then started late because of other programming running over. Now, I can’t even watch on demand because only two episodes are available. I will check BTN+ to see if it’s available streaming.

gpsu88

Sep 1, 2022
When I looked at the schedule it is supposed to air again on 3/4 at 2:30 pm and 3/5 at 11:00 am on BTN