Anybody else....

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
I've been under the weather the last few days....dealing with one of those Minnesota winter colds. This morning while my family went to church I watched the last five minutes of the first half and whole second half against UNC. Perked me right up. Now I'm feeling ****** again watching UK and Arkansas. Go figure.
 

Quavarius

Heisman
Aug 12, 2009
175,654
22,058
113
Watching the UNC game (again) late in the second half when we went up 77-70 were very Miami-esque with our defense and the way the crowd got into. Mannnn
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games