I would love to go, but it's hard to make it to Jamaica, NY on a weeknight, and even more difficult since I am going to MSG tomorrow night for the Duke/VCU and Wisconsin/Gtown games.
Yep. It's going to be that brutal. I wish I could tell you differently. Your right foot will spend as much time on the brake as the gas pedal. Simply, there is no easy way to get there.is the traffic from NJ gonna be that brutal? Never driven there, so not sure what to expect.
Yep. It's going to be that brutal. I wish I could tell you differently. Your right foot will spend as much time on the brake as the gas pedal. Simply, there is no easy way to get there.
Yep. It's going to be that brutal. I wish I could tell you differently. Your right foot will spend as much time on the brake as the gas pedal. Simply, there is no easy way to get there.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4