Anyone know what's going on with Ken Talley??

GregInPitt

Oct 13, 2021
Seems that Talley is the only member of the 2022 recruiting class that has not yet enrolled. Possibly had to pass summer classes at his H.S. or at community college to meet enrollment requirements?
@
GregPickel
@RyanSnyder

Hoping he gets to campus soon to get acclimated and to hit the ground running when Fall practice begins.

Can never have too many edge rushers to put pressure on opposing QB's especially late in close games..........

Last edited:

GregInPitt

Oct 13, 2021
Maybe he failed math, can’t enroll, and is changing his name to Kent Talley.
Hope its not math, with a good many math wizards on the board that could have tutored him in the Spring to get him enrolled for the Summer classes and workouts.........

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021

Hope its not math, with a good many math wizards on the board that could have tutored him in the Spring to get him enrolled for the Summer classes and workouts.........
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Reactions: Bison13 and psuro

GregInPitt

Oct 13, 2021
The board wanna be nanny strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that speaks rationally here is a "joke" to the joke board nanny!!!!!

No rational response, just more of your childish stupidity......

Board Nanny.jpg

GregInPitt

Oct 13, 2021
Kent Talley = can't tally

Understand now or should I write it slower.....
Yep, write slow so even you can understand. Yes, you are the wanna be Board Nanny!!

In addition to being a childish name caller. Are you 13 years old??

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Yep, write slow so even you can understand. Yes, you are the wanna be Board Nanny!!

In addition to being a childish name caller. Are you 13 years old??
Pay $1 for the Den and get your answer. It's how the guys you tagged in the OP get paid.

Reactions: LaJollaCreek

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
No, I completely got it. It’s just a dad joke I wasn’t expecting. Something Phil Dunphy would say.
I didn't mean to include you in that response. I agree that it was a dad joke that my kids would just give me the side eye for saying.

Reactions: LB99

Brantt

May 3, 2022
Talley to Michigan State.

The trash talk ammo the first time he plays against PSU should be one for the ages.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

From the article:

”One day later, Penn State coach James Franklin also offered a brief, and vague, comment on the situation.

“I don’t think it’d be appropriate for me to talk about any of these guys in the specifics on why they’re leaving,” Franklin said.

“That’s their personal business. We want them to be able to leave and go on and be successful. It didn’t work out for a variety of reasons.””

🤔

Reactions: Hlstone and 91Joe95

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
From the article:

”One day later, Penn State coach James Franklin also offered a brief, and vague, comment on the situation.

“I don’t think it’d be appropriate for me to talk about any of these guys in the specifics on why they’re leaving,” Franklin said.

“That’s their personal business. We want them to be able to leave and go on and be successful. It didn’t work out for a variety of reasons.””

🤔

Doesn't sound like he was kicked off the team.

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
From @GregPickel article above:

"Talley will not be able to play for the Spartans this fall, as he left Penn State too late to do so. But, it’s possible that he could practice with the Big Ten East team at some point before 2023."
So are we to assume it was an academic issue that caused him to leave? Perhaps not passing required core classes, showed up late to PSU and then was told he didn't pass? Too bad he is no longer @ PSU since he was such a boost to recruiting his class of players to PSU.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
So are we to assume it was an academic issue that caused him to leave? Perhaps not passing required core classes, showed up late to PSU and then was told he didn't pass? Too bad he is no longer @ PSU since he was such a boost to recruiting his class of players to PSU.
It doesn't matter. Move on as he did

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
He enrolled at PSU. It wasn't an academic issue.

Latest posts