Are they playing now?

RUich

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
13,552
4,003
0
game was supposed to start at 12 noon EST. Gametracker shows nothing. Link says game will start in 12 minutes when I pull it up.
 

RUich

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
13,552
4,003
0
Thanks. I guess I'll check the score when I get up tomorrow morning.:zzz:
 

DirtyRU

All-American
Nov 16, 2002
6,528
6,125
113
RUich- Suck it up man! Snooze for a couple of hours tonight, then set your alarm for 11:55. Wake up, down a cup of coffee or two and watch the boys live on Youtube!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4