Are we living in Utah or something? Can't find a bar in SC that's open before 10 AM

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks. Where is it? Tried to Google it and came up empty.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

I will let others explain.....

o_O

republion

Oct 29, 2021
Beer with your breakfast ? Even when I was a young power drinker I didn’t do that. One of my famous quotes was ” I only want a 12 pack because I’m driving”.
When I worked midnight shift a few years ago at the hospital, I would get home around 7:30am and cook some bacon, eggs, and toast. I’d sit down with my breakfast and have a nice 16oz IPA with it. You might think I’m crazy, but the combination of that breakfast with that beer was amaze-balls!!!!! The first time I tried it, I fully expected it to taste like schit. But the pairing worked, to my amazement. If you haven’t tried it, give it a whirl.

Reactions: LionJim

CDM2PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Try The Field in Toftrees. They open at 7a for breakfast. Not sure if the bar serves at that time.

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
So, the answer so far seems to

1. Go to @republion 's house for bacon eggs, toast and an IPA. Coffee is up to you.
2. Figure out the Midnighter Bar situation.
3. Go to Brewsky's Brew Shop when they open at 7AM, and then drink on the bench

You have options
I'll start a poll.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
There’s a bar in The Graduate Hotel on Atherton Street downtown called the Trophy Room. It opens at 7a.
You're not going to tell him about the elevator button? He'll be standing in the parking garage forever. 😉

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
New plan: breakfast at Irv's, beer at Pickle's, lunch and beer at The Skeller(I'll never call it Doggie's Pub).

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
Interesting. Is there someone there to check ID’s or do you first have to scan a drivers license?
The drinking and tap area is fenced off and you have to show ID and buy a pre-paid card of some sort that runs the taps. I’ve just seen it as I occasionally drop in for some overpriced McLanathieves groceries.

Reactions: BW Lion