BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
enjoy

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Oops, I just checked this post and realized that the interview with Jeff Byers, which I thought was the most interesting article of the day (and motivated me to make the OP), somehow wasn't included in the post. So I've added it to the post. If you've already read the post and the articles linked in them, I encourage you to also read the StateCollege.com article which I added.

Oct 31, 2021
Oops, I just checked this post and realized that the interview with Jeff Byers, which I thought was the most interesting article of the day (and motivated me to make the OP), somehow wasn't included in the post. So I've added it to the post. If you've already read the post and the articles linked in them, I encourage you to also read the StateCollege.com article which I added.
Thanks as always for all you do Tom. Very much appreciated. Yes the Ironhead article has some interesting insights and takes. Also , Willie s latest Crystal ball is excellent for those interested. Talks about 125, 149,165, 197 w done good Penn State perspectives. Be well Tom!
Let s get em tonite! Exciting day! Rec Hall and PSU wrestking!!!
Let s Go!!! CB

Reactions: crockster
Oct 31, 2021
Byers: "For Joe Lee, I think it’s a matter of finding that passion for the sport again"

That's the 1st I've heard that angle.
I have no dog in this fight just want kid who deserves it and can get us most points come March. I hope those 2 things r the same. It ll play itself out , Imo. With Joe I hope he refinds that passion Byers talks about and his health emotional and physical ok. That s my main concerns . We are all behind both kids. Joe get yourself right . Take care of you. He Has a great support system . Good luck to Claw and Joe. Let s hope they make each other better ! Regardless, we ll be rooting for and are proud of both! We are……….

Reactions: jack66

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks as always for all you do Tom. Very much appreciated. Yes the Ironhead article has some interesting insights and takes. Also , Willie s latest Crystal ball is excellent for those interested. Talks about 125, 149,165, 197 w done good Penn State perspectives. Be well Tom!
Let s get em tonite! Exciting day! Rec Hall and PSU wrestking!!!
Let s Go!!! CB
Byers article was definitely interesting and insightful. Interesting about Carter taking jumps forward., Big on Beau and Kerk as well. Seems like he has knowledege of Hildebrandt hopefully of joining PS team. Interesting comments on Joe Lee and passion. Sounds like it's been a toughest year for Joe. Hope he is back on track. I'm definitely interested in seeing how Barraclough does tonight against a decent Army kid.

jack66

Oct 31, 2021
Good luck to Claw and Joe. Let s hope they make each other better ! Regardless, we ll be rooting for and are proud of both! We are……….
I'm with you. Who knows, once everything shakes out we might find Bearclaw at 157 and a rejuvenated Joe Lee at 165.