At Johns?

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
RU could pull out a win if our defenders give above average defensive effort. Watch their one shooter massino.

They haven't shown the ability to pass the ball like RU has thus far. 3-0 would be nice.
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
:basketball::eek:kay:It can't be true that one can gain access to the Internet, find this website, create an account and write a post but not be able to figure out where a building is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tango Two

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
:basketball::eek:kay:It can't be true that one can gain access to the Internet, find this website, create an account and write a post but not be able to figure out where a building is.
I think people still like to have conversations whether they are virtual or real. But yes, I agree, when I'm unsure about some info and it's bugging me, I google it.
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,681
38,003
78
I think people still like to have conversations whether they are virtual or real. But yes, I agree, when I'm unsure about some info and it's bugging me, I google it.


Many rather post it here and have someone else google it for them instead of doing it themselves lol.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?