Austin Johnson

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,597
9,314
113
With Eddie gone, chances of Joe Boylan returning as radio color commentator are about zero. Our first year in the Big Ten, Austin did a few of the games on BTN Plus. He was really good. Very well spoken and knows a lot about the game. IMO he would be a fantastic choice to replace Joe.
 

RU fanatic

Sophomore
Mar 30, 2011
404
171
0
Last I saw him. Was talking bout he had a really good job. Would take a lot for him to leave imo. I would love to see him back with the program was always a great ambassador for the program. I remember speaking with him at a football game when he was working in athletic development and he was trying to create a letterwinners club for basketball similar to what football has.
 

BKIn118

All-American
Dec 16, 2001
10,515
5,994
113
Believe he's got a nice job in Brooklyn. I'll reach out to him for an update...
 
Jun 7, 2001
37,077
44,584
113
Believe he's got a nice job in Brooklyn. I'll reach out to him for an update...

Just spoke with him today at an alumni gathering in NYC. He's doing great and is working on HR outsourcing. That is, when companies want to outsource portions of their HR, his organization is able to help. I agree that he's very well spoken, and it was great to meet him again. Last time I met him was at Fred Hills Beefsteak dinner.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers