Autographed Posters

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
They used to have two different signing times but I'm not sure how they do it now. Call the duke basketball office. 919-613-7500
 

Branswm88

Redshirt
Jun 16, 2013
77
34
0
They may be, I was able to order one last week (Tues. the 13th) after another round of signings by the players. I called on Dec. 9th to see if they were still taking orders. The woman I spoke with said that at the time they were not because the first round of posters had sold out but to call back on the 13th because they were trying to organize a second round of signings that weekend. When I called back on the 13th they took my order and said it should be arriving early in January.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games