Bad & Slow did not play...

ancienthooper

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2019
1,202
2,834
113
I’m sure it stings the guy to pull a DNP, but it looked like he was supporting the team so instead of piling on maybe a good time to get off his back.
 

Jerseylegends

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2023
1,730
1,854
113
I had very high hopes for my boy Denis, I guess the competition in Europe is a little worse than I thought. I'd like to see what he becomes in a year or 2 as I believe he's truly freshman age like 18 or 19 years old. Give him some time...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four