Barkley heading to Philly!

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
Having lost D'Andre Swift to the Bears, the Eagles have found his replacement in the form of Saquon Barkley. The former No. 2 overall pick of the Giants is staying in the NFC East, joining Philadelphia on a three-year deal. The contract is worth $37.75 million and includes $26 million fully guaranteed, per ESPN. Barkley can earn up to $46.75 million.

PSUAVLNC

Oct 28, 2021
I thought this news would have exploded on the board this afternoon. Is Miles Sanders still on the Eagles roster??

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Unclear on how to view this turn of events. Can I cheer for Barkley only? This is sort of like Larry Bird becoming a Laker for me. Oh well, at least the Steelers signed a punter. Our issues are solved!

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Unclear on how to view this turn of events. Can I cheer for Barkley only? This is sort of like Larry Bird becoming a Laker for me. Oh well, at least the Steelers signed a punter. Our issues are solved!
You can do that. I only cheer for Freiermuth and it works out alright.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Well, Tiki is certainly on very thin ice to be lecturing others on “loyalty”.

barber was an a$$hole with those comments given how the Giants dealt with Barkley (or didn’t), but barber did play his entire career with the Giants.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
barber was an a$$hole with those comments given how the Giants dealt with Barkley (or didn’t), but barber did play his entire career with the Giants.

True, but I was referring more to him being critical of his head coach while playing, and going after Giants QB Eli Manning publicly, (not to mention his personal life).

Best for Tiki to just say he’s upset Barkley is leaving and move on. To question anyone’s loyalty is very thin ice for Tiki.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
True, but I was referring more to him being critical of his head coach while playing, and going after Giants QB Eli Manning publicly, (not to mention his personal life).

Best for Tiki to just say he’s upset Barkley is leaving and move on. To question anyone’s loyalty is very thin ice for Tiki.

Thanks. I don’t recall such drama. Got it.

Reactions: LionJim

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks. I don’t recall such drama. Got it.

No problem. Maybe it’s me, but someone who cheated on their wife with an NBC intern, and then left her when she was 7 months pregnant with twins (per wiki), should not be lecturing others on loyalty. 😳

Last edited:

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations to Saquon Barkley! Now he is on a team that's playoff bound and potentially a Super Bowl contender.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Congratulations to Saquon Barkley! Now he is on a team that's playoff bound and potentially a Super Bowl contender.

The offense is looking pretty good in Philly but there’s still the horrible defense standing in the way of any playoff run.

Reactions: s1uggo72

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
No problem. Maybe it’s me, but someone who cheated on their wife with an NBC intern, and then left her when she was 7 months pregnant with twins (per wiki), should not be lecturing others on loyalty. 😳
Ah. I had forgotten all that. Very nice of Mr. Barber to bring it all up again, educate us on how to be an azzhat.

Reactions: Psu00