Baseball budget stuff.

CardX

Heisman
May 29, 2001
255,207
20,208
81

Two things: baseball only generates $215K? I mean, that's not nothing, but hardly much at all in the grand scheme. Ditch the ticket sales. Also, $3M for construction/renovation of Patterson. I think this was a re-approval, but it's on the agenda again. Let's get it done. I couldn't agree more about improving the overall aesthetics of the stadium.
 
  • Like
Reactions: earsky and Mayoman

SoulSr

Junior
Aug 20, 2001
434
338
63

Two things: baseball only generates $215K? I mean, that's not nothing, but hardly much at all in the grand scheme. Ditch the ticket sales. Also, $3M for construction/renovation of Patterson. I think this was a re-approval, but it's on the agenda again. Let's get it done. I couldn't agree more about improving the overall aesthetics of the stadium.

Thanks for sharing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayoman

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I do sense an all-hands-on deck call going out by the guys in the position to make the call to get some fund raising started for future endeavors like that practice facility. It's time to get this thing back on track.
 

the artist FKA zipp

All-Conference
May 29, 2022
4,734
1,827
0
...Two things: baseball only generates $215K? I mean, that's not nothing, but hardly much at all in the grand scheme. Ditch the ticket sales. Also, $3M for construction/renovation of Patterson. I think this was a re-approval, but it's on the agenda again. Let's get it done. I couldn't agree more about improving the overall aesthetics of the stadium.
I think that second screenshot is from last year's budget presentation...
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. NC State