Behind the scenes...

Knightmoves

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
30,801
16,858
113
I'm very impressed with the way Coach Pikiell presents himself and understand why Hobbs wanted him. As a long time RU fan he gives me confidence that the MBB program is on the right track. It will take some time for us to win but Pikiell appears to be the type of leader that we need to be successful.
 

TMCB

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
7,592
575
0
Feeling way better about this hire. I admit I did not know much about him prior but I think Rutgers found a high quality man and coach. He has my support!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUFAN4LIFE!
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week