Biden WH offers condolences to OJ's family, but....

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
...makes no mention of the victims. Totally amazed to read the statement from WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. "Our thoughts are with his families during this difficult time - obviously with his family and loved ones".
Seriously , you thought the WH Press secretary should have mentioned Nicole and Ron . Really. Stupid AF statement. How would that go Curt. Write the press release . Give it a shot bro.

Reactions: Torch901

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
WTF are they even doing mentioning OJ?
Explain why that was a good idea bro.
A reporter asked the WH denier in chief and she responded. I suppose the question was asked because the news was fresh and it was the "Trial of the Century". At some point, Biden will probably chime in to say he remembers the day he was at the trial.....

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Seriously , you thought the WH Press secretary should have mentioned Nicole and Ron . Really. Stupid AF statement. How would that go Curt. Write the press release . Give it a shot bro.
When asked about OJ's death, if she could take the time to send condolence's to HIS family, it would have been the right thing to do to also offer condolences to the families of the victims as they were going through it again yesterday as well.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
One person pays off the mortgage of a murdered peace officer on behalf of a young family .
Another person gives condolences to the family of a double murderer and armed robber.

Good versus Evil in my book.
for the record, that story of Trump paying the mortgage is a lie

Reactions: Torch901

CurtC

Aug 24, 2017
When asked about OJ's death, if she could take the time to send condolence's to HIS family, it would have been the right thing to do to also offer condolences to the families of the victims as they were going through it again yesterday as well.
Thank you for providing a common sense perspective. Too simple for some to see apparently.

Reactions: Pudly76

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
[/QUOT

Seriously, he was found innocent, no matter that he killed them , so why offer condolences to now . Stupid , conservative, whining , talking point , as usual. Since curt wont answer, how’s that go vball. ? Condolences to ojs family and the families of ron and nicole that he murdered 30 years ago but was found innocent of ?

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for providing a common sense perspective. Too simple for some to see apparently.

Yea, mentioning the murdered victims 30’s year later , in reference to the guy found not guilty, would have been the “ right thing to do “. Stupid AF again and lame conservative spin, as usual.

Goldmans Father quoted “ doesn’ t give AF oj died” but you guys are mad. 👏👏

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Yea, mentioning the murdered victims 30’s year later , in reference to the guy found not guilty, would have been the “ right thing to do “. Stupid AF again and lame conservative spin, as usual.

You’re a f’in liar AGAIN. What is it about liberals that they need to lie to defend the defenseless? Putz.

“The only thing I have to say is that today is just a further reminder of how long my son has been gone,” Mr Goldman said. “And how many years, and how much he’s been missed. And the only thing that is important today are the victims. Nothing else is important today.”

Reactions: uscvball

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
The Trial of the Century is something most people past the age of 30 know about. It's impact was beyond just the courtroom. OJ's death absolutely stirred up sentiment among ALL those directly involved or else, why did the reporter even bring it up? It's been all over the news for the last 24 hours. Every single headline brings the victim's families back to the events and refreshes their pain and loss. Yes, it would have been the right thing to do....to acknowledge that crimes of this nature, whether they go punished or not, leave behind a lifetime of pain.

There is nothing to do with conservative or liberal here. It's about basic compassion and reading the room.
As Pudly pointed out, you are a liar and clearly unashamed since you actually used quotes. If you can link your source to that quote from Goldman, I'll change my mind.

"This is just a reminder for us of how long Ron has been gone, how long we have missed him and nothing more than that. That is the only thing that is important today. It is the pain from then until now. There is nothing today that is more important than the loss of my son and the loss of Nicole. Nothing is more important than that.”

"The only thing I have to say is, it’s just further reminder of Ron being gone all these years," Fred Goldman said in a phone interview. "It’s no great loss to the world. It’s a further reminder of Ron’s being gone.....In a subsequent statement sent to reporters, Fred Goldman and his daughter, Kim, said they were experiencing a "mixed bag of complicated emotions.

"We will continue to advocate for the rights of all victims and survivors, ensuring our voices are heard both within and beyond the courtroom," the Goldmans said in part. "Thank you for keeping our family, and most importantly Ron, in your hearts for the last 30 years."

And it's not about being mad. It's about the WH's inability to address a situation properly. CurtC is a quality poster who's been around for years. He's not subject to overly emotional or dramatic takes. He's kind, sincere, and measured in what he says. I, however, am not always, so kindly eff off with your soulless, empty, and rancid take. Have a nice weekend, dyck.

• Love

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
And it's not about being mad. It's about the WH's inability to address a situation properly. CurtC is a quality poster who's been around for years. He's not subject to overly emotional or dramatic takes. He's kind, sincere, and measured in what he says. I, however, am not always, so kindly eff off with your soulless, empty, and rancid take. Have a nice weekend, dyck.
You’re wrong. It is about being mad. Mad he left them out. Mad these guys lie to cover their limp Dick leader. And mad they’d actually misquote Ron about his son.

Low brow creeps have reached their new low.

Reactions: jaycee993

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
The Trial of the Century is something most people past the age of 30 know about. It's impact was beyond just the courtroom. OJ's death absolutely stirred up sentiment among ALL those directly involved or else, why did the reporter even bring it up? It's been all over the news for the last 24 hours. Every single headline brings the victim's families back to the events and refreshes their pain and loss. Yes, it would have been the right thing to do....to acknowledge that crimes of this nature, whether they go punished or not, leave behind a lifetime of pain.

There is nothing to do with conservative or liberal here. It's about basic compassion and reading the room.

As Pudly pointed out, you are a liar and clearly unashamed since you actually used quotes. If you can link your source to that quote from Goldman, I'll change my mind.

"This is just a reminder for us of how long Ron has been gone, how long we have missed him and nothing more than that. That is the only thing that is important today. It is the pain from then until now. There is nothing today that is more important than the loss of my son and the loss of Nicole. Nothing is more important than that.”

"The only thing I have to say is, it’s just further reminder of Ron being gone all these years," Fred Goldman said in a phone interview. "It’s no great loss to the world. It’s a further reminder of Ron’s being gone.....In a subsequent statement sent to reporters, Fred Goldman and his daughter, Kim, said they were experiencing a "mixed bag of complicated emotions.

"We will continue to advocate for the rights of all victims and survivors, ensuring our voices are heard both within and beyond the courtroom," the Goldmans said in part. "Thank you for keeping our family, and most importantly Ron, in your hearts for the last 30 years."

Wow OJ triggered the conservatives here. Who would have thought that. Maybe you can use Biden’s inability to address the OJ situation properly for the GOP National platform . Again whining over meaningless crap has become the Conservative mantra here as well as on a national level. Nice for vball to speak for those that cant or wont . Curt , kindly relinquish your man card.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Wow OJ triggered the conservatives here. Who would have thought that. Maybe you can use Biden’s inability to address the OJ situation properly for the GOP National platform . Again whining over meaningless crap has become the Conservative mantra here as well as on a national level. Nice for vball to speak for those that cant or wont . Curt , kindly relinquish your man card.
Moving goal posts liar?

You lied and consciously put false quotes on the father of the victim, only to try and make your feeble point.

That’s how libs defend their Liar in chief.

SHAMELESS

Reactions: uscvball

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Moving goal posts liar?

You lied and consciously put false quotes on the father of the victim, only to try and make your feeble point.

That’s how libs defend their Liar in chief.

SHAMELESS
Are you just broadly calling everyone a liar today, Puddles?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Good heavens, are you really this stupid, Puddles?

You idiot. I meant on this board. But since you bring it up..

Too bad that’s nothing to gloat about. It was sourced to an anonymous account. Not below the level of operation of the dnc. But good job trying to hang that on republicans. Get a name or source before you hang accusations on people you slimey turd

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
The only lies are being told by your republican friends, you dope!
Scroll up.
🤣🤣
Biden is the lier in chief and every time you see someone on MSNBC or CNN, speaking of their dem guests, the minute they open their mouth it is nonstop Pinocchio time

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
A reporter asked the WH denier in chief and she responded. I suppose the question was asked because the news was fresh and it was the "Trial of the Century". At some point, Biden will probably chime in to say he remembers the day he was at the trial.....
In this context, can't really put this one on Biden.
Other than he hired that complete imbisul