Every game now. Lol. Seriously nice win by the team! Still trying to figure out why not black unis but loved the RAC magic being back. Keep it going!
I find blackout so much easier to dress for than whiteoutwe were wondering the same on the team unis. Having a fan blackout but the team in red was a bit odd, although, they were wearing black tee shirts while they were on the bench.
Fans and especially the students, did a nice job wearing black last night
They were sweet but my favorite are still the white throwbacks with the script Rutgers.The team uniforms were the 90s throwback ones, which are Red and Black (rather than today where our scheme/uniforms is more red and white). If you noticed the font had black, the pants sword was black. I actually think these are my favorite uniforms we have. I kind of like being the red and black team in the Big Ten better though (like Texas Tech), there are a lot of red and white teams already
True story,Every game now. Lol. Seriously nice win by the team! Still trying to figure out why not black unis but loved the RAC magic being back. Keep it going!
I love the scarlet and black combo as well and have long thought that black should be added as the other official color of RU. I know we are the Scarlet Knights but the Golden Gophers have two official colors. Anyone else think that the color black should join scarlet officially?The team uniforms were the 90s throwback ones, which are Red and Black (rather than today where our scheme/uniforms is more red and white). If you noticed the font had black, the pants sword was black. I actually think these are my favorite uniforms we have. I kind of like being the red and black team in the Big Ten better though (like Texas Tech), there are a lot of red and white teams already
I love the scarlet and black combo as well and have long thought that black should be added as the other official color of RU. I know we are the Scarlet Knights but the Golden Gophers have two official colors. Anyone else think that the color black should join scarlet officially?
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released