Blake Corum's car stolen

Sep 10, 2013
18,412
13,426
113
Lancaster right next to your grandpa
Lol my pop pop is buried in paradise but my dad lives near the old eat n park/bobs big boy
do you track something? I may roll bar my TT after I buy my next daily and start hill climbing. It’s amazing how much time I have to F off since I’m no longer spending every summer in Baltimore and Long Island lax daddying
 
Last edited:

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,238
7,194
113
Lol my pop pop is buried in paradise but my dad lives near the old eat n park/bobs big boy
do you track something? I may roll bar my TT after I buy my next daily and start hill climbing. It’s amazing how much time I have to F off since I’m no longer spending every summer in Baltimore and Long Island lax daddying

Chilling right now have friends that are track time players . I’m a smoking a cigar , 0 to 60, V8 roar mofo now .
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion
Sep 10, 2013
18,412
13,426
113
Chilling right now have friends that are track time players . I’m a smoking a cigar , 0 to 60, V8 roar mofo now .
Dude is this you? I’m a bit thick


2 and I are walking over to the car show in a bit, want me to check anything out
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,412
13,426
113
Si, mi amigo . Just got the M8 competition coupe in July. Did the ceramic coating, and the window tint. Just popped on a set of snows in December. Next purchase will be a car, but a Club Car Lithium extended range batteries , prolly in April. Just spoke to my boy in Philly, and got "dibs" on the first one . Enjoy the day, it is always fun. All the cool stuff is in limited production with waiting lists.
Sadly the show wasn’t awesome. No 718s, no Emira and the c8 was locked. Really wanted 2 to sit in those 3
The M8C is a nasty car. Are you friendly with the head boys at Lancaster c & c? Always a fun morning
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?