While at RU as a player he coached our USY,little Jewish guys team , in Highland Park in 1969 and 1970. I swear to God he looks and sounds exactly the same .An absolutely great guy and I like him center stage on the mic.
Love this line about his 1989 NCAA team from Wenzel...
"I had Jeff VanGundy and Eddie Jordan as Assistants. Jeff handled the Offense. Eddie handled the Defense. I handled the press conferences."
Ironic that Eddie coached the defense
Love the Dorian Gray reference. Better check his attic for that painting.While at RU as a player he coached our USY,little Jewish guys team , in Highland Park in 1969 and 1970. I swear to God he looks and sounds exactly the same .An absolutely great guy and I like him center stage on the mic.
We had Van Grundy and Valvano in our house as coaches Imagine if we could have kept either of them ? Oh the humanity..
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard