likely as DOBO. Good stuff, as always, from Jerry Carino.
http://www.app.com/story/sports/col...dougher-joining-rutgers-hoops-staff/82250548/
http://www.app.com/story/sports/col...dougher-joining-rutgers-hoops-staff/82250548/
likely as DOBO. Good stuff, as always, from Jerry Carino.
http://www.app.com/story/sports/col...dougher-joining-rutgers-hoops-staff/82250548/
I thought he might be coming over as an assistant moving up in his profession.
But being DOBO at Rutgers is a step up from being the Stony Brook one, so can see
why he'd make the move and also be closer to where he grew up.
That said: we'll probably be hearing he's interviewing at Central Connecticut for an assistant job there [banana]
After the Marshall fiasco I think I will wait for an announcement from RU before I buy in.
Great guy from a great family!likely as DOBO. Good stuff, as always, from Jerry Carino.
http://www.app.com/story/sports/col...dougher-joining-rutgers-hoops-staff/82250548/
I think you need to look-up the definition of fiasco
I would trust Jerry Carino's reporting on what's happening with Rutgers rather than Zags or Jon Rothstein. Jerry was the first one to say "not so fast, my friend" on the Marshall hire.
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers