Btw there is a pro football game on Fox right

PSU1969A

Nov 3, 2021
Don't care about pre-season games. Matter of a fact not too enthused about NFL altogether.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Don't care about pre-season games. Matter of a fact not too enthused about NFL altogether.
Not a pre season game. Seeing how wrestling is over , no Lacrosse games on there’s really sports wise nothing else to watch

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Not a pre season game. Seeing how wrestling is over , no Lacrosse games on there’s really sports wise nothing else I care to watch. Baseball, women’s Elite Eight, bowling, they’re not for me.
Fixed. I love watching bowling for some reason, don’t ask me to analyze why.

Reactions: Bison13

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Fixed. I love watching bowling for some reason, don’t ask me to analyze why.
Jim I have the documentary for you! Steve Miller took over the PBA back in the day to save bowling. Steve was my good friends HS and college track coach. Was a big deal at Nike. Some MSFT millionaires bought the PBA and put Steve in charge. And HIS SALARY cost money!!

Reactions: LionJim

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
Not a pre season game. Seeing how wrestling is over , no Lacrosse games on there’s really sports wise nothing else to watch
Saturday night was perhaps the best sports viewing night of the year. At the same time, the Yankees and Pirates were on TV, the Celtics were on TV, Catlin Clark was playing on TV, and UCon was playing Illinois.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Saturday night was perhaps the best sports viewing night of the year. At the same time, the Yankees and Pirates were on TV, the Celtics were on TV, Catlin Clark was playing on TV, and UCon was playing Illinois.
you're kidding me arent you!