Surprised no one commented on upcoming opponent Colorado who just blocked a game ending FG attempt to clinch a 14-13 road victory at Georgia Tech.
Hard to tell if Colorado’s defense was good or GT offense was bad. Buffaloes offense was a bit pedestrian with lots of punts. But a good win for them.Surprised no one commented on upcoming opponent Colorado who just blocked a game ending FG attempt to clinch a 14-13 road victory at Georgia Tech.
I feel like that was the key thing in the bits I watched. Neither team looked particularly good.I wasn't overly impressed with either team. Hopefully this win gives Colorado some false confidence when they play us.
They’re gonna kill the buffaloSurprised no one commented on upcoming opponent Colorado who just blocked a game ending FG attempt to clinch a 14-13 road victory at Georgia Tech.
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5