Bullock LOI

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
Good question but I am not worried. Some how I think he probably has but we might not announce it until we are done recruiting. I have a feeling that a few guys might be announced at the same time. I could be wrong as this is just an opinion.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
Good question but I am not worried. Some how I think he probably has but we might not announce it until we are done recruiting. I have a feeling that a few guys might be announced at the same time. I could be wrong as this is just an opinion.
This is how many schools do it. One press release from the SID announcing all of the signees.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod