Can't see posts if not logged in

canuckhal

Junior
Oct 31, 2021
169
217
43
Anyone else having an issue that you can't see posts if you are not logged in? I often checked the McAndrew Board at work and never bothered to sign-in, primarily bc I use a password manager so don't even know my password.

On this new site, if I open a thread, the posts are blocked by saying it is premium content and I have to subscribe. I don't have this issue on the old board, now Nittany Lounge.

Tom, if you out there, can you change this, so I can see posts. I don't care about posting as I just keep up to date during the day.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here