caption this - Duke/GeorgiaTech edition

dukephysics

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2016
1,109
1,365
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0

Coach K: Don't worry Jeff, I'm going to share with you...I'll take any losses during your subbing for me, and you can keep the wins. Even THR shouldn't find any fault with that.

Coach Capel: K, how 'bout you keep the wins, I'll take any losses, and you can share a little of that head coaching loot with me.

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma