caption this - UNC/Indiana edition

dukephysics

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2016
1,109
1,365
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
"Hey Tom....I know it's only warmups right now, but my boys aren't really used to this kind of atmosphere and noise. Could you get someone on the P.A. and tell them to quiet down? Big Luke just told me he has a headache."
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
"You just wait until you see some of my substitution patterns tonight, Tom. There's no way you could have prepared for what's coming your way."
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0



Really Tom I like you. I like all the D1 coaches. I even like Coach K. He's one of my best friends. What gave you the idea that I didn't like you unless there's a mix up and some folks are getting you mixed up with that jerk over in Ann Arbor . Listen next time you are in or around chapel hill drop in and stay with me and wanda. I'll have her make a batch of nanner puddin. Listen I like yoy so much that when I leave I'll make sure you get the unc job if you want it but you got to keep that under your hat. hubert thinks the job is his. OFC
 

HonkeyT

All-Conference
Apr 27, 2006
4,761
1,577
0
"Duke is really going to kick our *** good, will you take it easy on us tonight?"
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,149
9,689
108
Say Tom, Did you call K for me

Tom- No,Roy!

Shoot, I was hoping for some pointers tonight.
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
"I have to ask, Tom...would you join me in donating your timeouts to charity? I think it's the least we could do for the people in Haiti."
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukehokie
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games