Carolyn Peck

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I suppose I'm more or less just surprised to find out there are people who follow women's basketball closely enough to the know the names of announcers.
And there are Gamecock fans who could name all the players on both golf teams as well. I am not one of them, although I did have a second cousin once removed who was on the women's team about 20 years ago.

If you watch enough games, you'll note a rotating cast of announcers who will call sevweral of our games each season. One that comes to my mind is Christine Thomaskutty.

I do miss Andy Landers in the studio.

golffan

Mar 1, 2022
If you simply see her interview after the first qtr. She tried to intimidate her doing a simple interview. Her comments explain exactly her intentions for this game!

DarkCock

Joined Jan 21, 2006
Jan 30, 2022
Rather have posters than a dead board!
Larry David Reaction GIF

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Common Boomer reaction
And I take pride in my uncommon late Boomer reaction.

I'm not surprised on this because I have been following WBB. But I want all our varsity programs to compete well and win championships. Whether or not I follow a specific sport is irrelevant.

My wife an I are planning to travel to Cleveland (Ohio, not GA and not TN) to see the solar eclipse, and hope to watch Gamecock basketball live while in the area as well.

Last edited:

USCEDGE

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Feb 5, 2022
If you simply see her interview after the first qtr. She tried to intimidate her doing a simple interview. Her comments explain exactly her intentions for this game!
Yep! That was just rude....