This is a Pike kid, love him already.@ FIG / Green - wherever you may be…
This is your kind of kid.
In terms of the play style, he definitely does. You don’t get rated as highly as he did with his offensive numbers unless you were a defense first stud in HS. That doesn’t mean it will translate impact wise, but it’s not just talk. What he described is what his identity was throughout HS.Talk is cheap. Let’s hope he plays like he talks.
I have a feeling that those of us who like "Pike Ball" are going to be pleased this seasonThis is a Pike kid, love him already.
I sure hope so. We need some good news on the bball front.I have a feeling that those of us who like "Pike Ball" are going to be pleased this season
Did he not make the move over here? I vaguely remember him at least threatening to "quit" following the program/sport altogether@ FIG / Green - wherever you may be…
This is your kind of kid.
Sadly no sighting of him yet. Hoping he might surface when BB season starts.Did he not make the move over here? I vaguely remember him at least threatening to "quit" following the program/sport altogether
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week