CIAT!

SILVERSPUR-rier

Joined Nov 18, 2004
Jan 18, 2022
Tomorrow, 2/2/22, I’m gonna give you people a quality uniform discussion. It’s been several years since you’ve been given insightful information on Cock uniforms.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Tomorrow, 2/2/22, I’m gonna give you people a quality uniform discussion. It’s been several years since you’ve been given insightful information on Cock uniforms.
Yes, we've been wandering aimlessly in the wilderness of discussions concerning sporting livery and accoutrements for the past couple of years. Looking forward to some quality uniform discussions that I will merely lurk on. 😀

Last edited:

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
Yes, we've been wandering aimlessly in the wilderness of discussions concerning sporting livery and accoutrements for the past couple of years. Looking for forward to some quality uniform discussions that I will merely lurk on. 😀
I like the present MBB jerseys. They remind me of the ones we wore back in the McGuire years. I mean the size and alignment of the lettering. But I know we're going to be talking mostly about football uniforms.

Slim Chickens Gamecock

Feb 2, 2022
Just recruit and win. Only then will the Uni's matter.
Winning cures all ills.
Did like the Stars on helmets back in the day. Americas SEC team!!

Jan 20, 2022

CIAT - somebody help me with this acronym - if it is an acronym.

Back in the olden days, Cockliv, would make a weekly post predicting a terrible football loss. Most knew it was tongue-in-cheek, however, those that didn't thought he was a fan of a team that will remain nameless. They would declare that he was a tater. Those that knew the truth started to sarcastically respond that Cockil was a tater, which later was shortened to CIAT. Don't tell anyone the secret!

Reactions: DrMickeySC

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I like the present MBB jerseys. They remind me of the ones we wore back in the McGuire years. I mean the size and alignment of the lettering. But I know we're going to be talking mostly about football uniforms.
I'll do my best to divert the discussion off the gridiron.

vacock

Joined Oct 26, 1998 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 20, 2022
Back in the olden days, Cockliv, would make a weekly post predicting a terrible football loss. Most knew it was tongue-in-cheek, however, those that didn't thought he was a fan of a team that will remain nameless. They would declare that he was a tater. Those that knew the truth started to sarcastically respond that Cockil was a tater, which later was shortened to CIAT. Don't tell anyone the secret!
I seemed to remember a poster (probably Cockliv) who were trying to trick the wolfing (sp) gods by predicting a loss so that we would win.

Last edited: