Classes canceled tomorrow

PSUFTG

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2021
2,663
3,906
113
I thought I had read somewhere that over 50% of the staff at PSU - the ones that do all the support stuff around the University - travel at least 30 minutes to get to work. And most of them come from "over the mountain"....so I would imagine that the roads would not be in shape to get to the campus.

But, I am sure you guys all know better.
The roads were in great shape to get to - and get home from - campus

Only snow was from around 10-Noon (and not that much of it). No wind Not cold... it was. all in all, a rather fine January day for this part of the country.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 91Joe95
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him