I imagined this thread going an entirely different way from the title![]()
I imagined this thread going an entirely different way from the title![]()
Intriguing.....
OFC
I imagined this thread going an entirely different way from the title![]()
I did too, although it would be started by himself or his twin FlaTarheelI think what he's saying is that he thought maybe this was a thread paying homage to the idiot Gary from THR....at least that's how I took it.
Half kiddingly, its a sad day to think we'd be thinking about a THR guy rather than a celebrated recruit.....
OFC
It would be a nice change of pace! I know I'm guilty of it.I dont read their board, but I certainly hear more about that Gary on here than Trent Jr.I think that will begin to change soon....OFC
I thought the same. Lol! Congrats Mr. Trent!I imagined this thread going an entirely different way from the title![]()
Wow, very cool. Will that Igerson game be on tv anywhere?
Looks like I am in the same boat as most everyone else. Do we just get it over with and come up with an commonly agreed upon moniker for Trent Jr. or forever refer to Gary plus 7 as Mo from now on? Something has to give fellas.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games