Congratulations, RutgersAl, wherever you are!

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Meanwhile…

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Did rutgres athletic supporters storm the field and burn NYC down to the ground? All six of them?

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
If you ever wondered about rutgersal’s identity, there’s actually a YouTube video of him.

He isn’t what I was expecting.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
So i believe our Strength of Schedule was better than some felt....as 3 of our opponents have won their Bowl Games.....Northweatern, West Virginia, and Rutgers!
I dunno. The North Carolina and Miami teams, opponents of WVU and Rutgers respectively, weren't of the same composition as they were during the regular season.

ChandlerPearce

Jan 23, 2022
I dunno. The North Carolina and Miami teams, opponents of WVU and Rutgers respectively, weren't of the same composition as they were during the regular season.
Every team must deal with injuries and opt-outs.....HC responsibility to have backups prepared ready to go. I really wanted Rutgers to win for two reasons.....for Schiano for how he was branded by the scandal and against Miami for how they disrespected Manny dumping him for Cristobal.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Every team must deal with injuries and opt-outs.....HC responsibility to have backups prepared ready to go. I really wanted Rutgers to win for two reasons.....for Schiano for how he was branded by the scandal and against Miami for how they disrespected Manny dumping him for Cristobal.
Among other things, the rules make it impossible for a coach to have an unlimited number of completely interchangeable players at every position, even disregarding the possibility of talent and experience differentials.

Schiano's experience with the UT job was unfortunate. So? And I don't equate being fired for not meeting expectations with disrespect. If you can provide examples of Miami bad-mouthing Diaz, then I'll reconsider my opinion. When coaches make as much as they do and walk away with eight-figures when terminated, it takes a lot for me to sympathize with them.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
“If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere…New York! New York!”

rutgres is poised to take the college football world by storm. They already had the claim to BIRTHPLACE. o_O . Now they have a big win in the Big Apple. There’s no stopping them. How can we compete? 😞

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
“If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere…New York! New York!”

rutgres is poised to take the college football world by storm. They already had the claim to BIRTHPLACE. o_O . Now they have a big win in the Big Apple. There’s no stopping them. How can we compete? 😞
Good thing PSU doesn't play them next year. Franklin has a lot of wood chopping to catch up on.

Announced attendance was 35K+. Looks like PSU helped subsidize a lot of know-shows.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
With the win vs. Miami, Rutgers's bowl game win percentage is 0.63. This is better than any other Big Ten program that is bowl eligible this year.

They. Are. A. Juggernaut.

Reactions: ApexLion

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
With the win vs. Miami, Rutgers's bowl game win percentage is 0.63. This is better than any other Big Ten program that is bowl eligible this year.

They. Are. A. Juggernaut.
58%. They are 7-5.

Latest posts