Couldn't be prouder.....

Redickulous4

Junior
Feb 10, 2008
10,765
248
0
Our kids have battled all year long. Everyone has doubted us, we all knew there was a potential of a down year, if this is it, so be it.. Cheers, to ALL of our haters, we made it thru the weekend!! And always, GTHC, GTH!!!!!
 

bleediteveryday30

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
7,778
9,493
0
I almost had a coronary today watching the game, but the boys pulled it together and won it. I couldn't be more proud of a team than I am this one. I actually was reflecting over the years and thinking about teams that overachieved. And this team is special. They may not bring banners home when it is all said and done. But I challenge anyone to find a tougher team left in the tourney.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6